Buy Clevrfx Institution

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by GOODMEN, 5 May 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
524.00 USD
Participants':
29 of 30
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
28 USD
  1. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

As it was conversation before the Topic started- the V3 that we ALL have now on hands- is a Begginer version. And and the Institutional nobody bought yet for cracking.

2. PDX

PDX Active Member

I humbly backed out.

is grid and cost a lot of money..

3. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

no, it works on internal Indicator,

why you desided it is grid & where information from/? may I read it ?

4. fztt

fztt New Member

Hi Guys, this is the reply from author on the differences between versions:

> Clevrfxsupport:
    Yes sure let me explain the difference
    > Clevrfxsupport:
    The Beginner version is designed to benefit people who want to use the ClevrFx bot with a small capital. It stops trading after reaching $1000 USD in monthly profits. On the other hand, the Pro Trader version is designed for moderate capital and offers the potential for $5000 USD in monthly profits. The Institution version is primarily designed for large capital, with no monthly profit restrictions. This makes it suitable for use for prop firms and big accounts, as it can generate significant profits based on the account balance.

So in other words, there is no difference in trading logic, as the current cracked version already have limitations removed, it will work the same as the this version. And if the crack is the same as other version which removes itself from the chart, it will not work for long either.

5. fztt

fztt New Member

I also asked about lot size if I have 2K to trade, the reply:

> Clevrfxsupport:
    yes right with 2K Lot Size , you can use low risk with 0.01 fixed lot size

So clearly by the author's own suggestion, the EA needs a lot more money to trade safely than the marketing material suggested... looking at the settings of the beginner version, which include lot multiplier & trade distance, it's clearly a grid/martingale EA...

6. Sheereen Al Taweel

7. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

who really knows what does mean grid system? please confirm that Clevr is grid system
    and what does mean martingale? - please confirm Clevr is martingale

8. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

9. fztt

fztt New Member

Dude, any EA that uses trade distance & trade multipliers are automatically a grid/martingale system, as in at a specific pip distance increase, the EA progressively open bigger lots umtil price reverse in your direction, that is how you get large DD and how accounts get blown if the trend continues in the opposite direction. Clevrfx trades by adding progressively bigger trades(multiply by 1.5), 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.05... every 20 pips movement(trade distance) as it goes against you... seems like you have been trading the beginner v3 version so surely you have seen the settings and seen the actual trading in action, you see the TP line(yellow) move each time a new trade(grid) with bigger lot size is opened.

You want to read more about martingale & grid, go here: https://forexop.com/

10. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

you have many misstakes in your understanding of clevr fx - will try explane you , but late , today is work day on my side ... less time.

11. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

ecpesailly for this^

I settup to Clevr FX only 1 order to be done , or 3 orders multiplyoer is 1 - where is martin?

adn 1 question - hand trading is grid or not ?

12. fztt

fztt New Member

Lol dude, you can defend it all you want, just like you can pretend the logic of the institutional version is better than the beginner version when you can just message the author himself instead of spreading misinformation and he has since clarified the difference is only in the amount of profit limitation of each version.

I am not stopping you or anyone from investing, in fact, I am still trading the beginner version, but if you want to twist your logic and defend it against anyone here calling it a grid system, that is YOUR problem, not mine, it is YOUR money, not mine, I do not need your explanation, the only reason you give your twisted explanation is you are afraid others will be discouraged from buying this EA anyway.

The conversation is over, save it for others who care, do NOT enage me again.

13. fztt

fztt New Member

Lol, saying that you have the option to take 1 trade only or to make multiple trades without multipliers does not change the fact the logic of the EA is based on grid/martingale and that is how it is designed to trade, it only says the author included the option to turn it off. Many well designed grid/martingale system, for example, waka waka, allows you to do that, turn off multiplier & limit number of grid, but it is still a grid system.

Ok, enough said, you do you, if it works for you I am happy for you, as for others, I am just clarifying what the EA actually is with the author and sharing it here, not stopping anyone from investing, cheers.

Posi likes this.
  14. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

I just wanted to know what you understand about trading = in fact - nothing

15. SubUncle

SubUncle Active Member

to many words.... I need not you advices ... in fact you not mantioned even about DD reduce mechanism oif Clevr .. so

so, ilon grid trio grid and other robots of 12 kb size is maximum what you can characterise .. yes you are right - conversation is over with you. you have no rights to make conclusions on teh advices with internal logics.

16. fztt

fztt New Member

Lol, I'll let everyone reading here (& the other clevrfx thread, https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/clevrfx.8968/) be the judge.

Folks, here are screenshots of my conversation with clevrfx support & screenshot of their website cart, they are consistent, the only difference between the versions are the limit in profit, so if you have a very large capital to trade, maybe 50k to 100k, and you want to trade in a single account, this is the right purchase for you, go ahead, if you are willing to split your capital into multiple accounts, then the beginner version is sufficient.

For those who do not have the other version, attached is a screenshot of the settings, I highlighted the part of settings where anyone with a tiny bit of experience in EA will immediately know what it is, you be the judge. Oh btw, a non-martingale EA will NOT need a DD reduction mechanism in the first place, lol, for experienced traders, that is called 'automating revenge trading', ie, if the trend remains, you get killed even faster.

You are making one misleading claim after another to convince others to buy, from claims about trade logic(which you will NOT know unless you have the source code) to the institutional version being better(it is NOT, but instead of clarifying that, you keep telling others it is better in all sorts of ways) to challenging everyone who mentioned grid/martingale(you actively try to push everyone who mentioned grid away), you want this purchase so desperately you are willing to activelly lie & mislead to get it.

Enough said, you want to have the 'last word' & make a 'final insult' & make some unrelated twisted justification bringing in completely irrelevant points so that everyone will ignore what I said & believe what you said instead? Go ahead, but I have unwatched this thread as of now, lol.

clevr1.png clevr2.jpg clevr3.jpg clevr4.png

Posi likes this.
  17. PDX

PDX Active Member

hello, what’s the heated argument about?

Clevr, regardless of variants, induces a grid-type (increase/reduce) lot mechanism - martingale is a feature.

Put simply, if not comfortable like me.. can always drop out peacefully.

Only difference as pointed out is profit limit, thank you.

18. weiyang

weiyang Member

向上向上

19. weiyang

weiyang Member

20. Yamashita

Yamashita Member

FUNDRAISING Clevrfx Institution

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!