Buy Tyr0n3 Trad3s_signal

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by GOODMEN, 20 May 2024.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
150.00 USD
Participants':
7 of 7
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  1. younes

younes Active Member

Calm down boss goodmen admin is the one who promoted him not me i just cheked his channel nd thought its good so i made nice comment if u take good look here in this forums u will find tons of people suggesting indicator ea groups nd bot nd think its good and when purshasing it we find it useless so the point of this this clubbingbuy is to test others products with minimum risk and let me tell u i was scammed with 100 dollars by him in crowdfunding group so iam not scammer iam victime too my friend

2. tiaulu

tiaulu Active Member

I always kept an eye out younes
    and I also thought that he promotes lousy purchases and then doesn't pay his share
    Be careful of this individual

younes likes this.
  3. younes

younes Active Member

U r totaly wrong nd admin already knows i purshased many groups of signals nd indicators

4. Ashish panjwani

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!