Download Trader Dale - Volume Profile Video Course

Discussion in 'Video courses, webinars, training material' started by Rsousa, 9 April 2021.

1. Iojik

Iojik Member

2. Iojik

Iojik Member

3. kapulet

kapulet Well-Known Member

Interesting. I will say this ... All this order flow, POC, support / resistance, yes, you can see how the volume changes on the candles (bulldozer, trapped traders, etc.) but you are still not sure where the price will go ... The same can be observed on candles at key points for support and resistance ... All the time you have to make a decision ...

4. Iojik

Iojik Member

And then you get it wrong and start doubting yourself, the software, indicators, everything you've learned. The market then reverses and you feel like an idiot or it continues and gets you in more DD and then you kick yourself for not closing the trade or using a SL. Trading is a mind fuck.

5. kapulet

We have a great system but ...
    "...
    OFL provides clear and concise activity of structural market information as well as live current activity. Understanding the relationship between the tools can be achieved by accessing the educational content or webinars provided to grasp a clear relevance to intraday setups.

If your goal is to understand the market activity and be able to execute upon such, this is for you. However, if you wish to have a buy and sell signal without context, we do not recommend trading in a live environment as such products do not exist..."
    :);)

6. kapulet

Trading is incredibly difficult and has a low success rate. Our research has shown this is due to most traders not understanding market behaviors, not following a defined process, and lacking confidence in their execution.

We designed OrderFlow Labs to combat these issues facing traders. The OFL tools provide real-time information necessary to interpret the markets and define the highest probability outcomes. These tools paint directly on your charts providing you with instant feedback. The instant feedback encourages traders to follow the process and execute with confidence. To put it simply, OrderFlow Labs tools cut thousands of hours off the trading learning curve allowing traders to achieve a higher probability of success.

In a recent survey of 100+ members, we had a 99.2% satisfaction rate with 85% of respondents answering “I love it here”.

Fantastic...:D

7. kapulet

Do not worry. I am a curmudgeon.

8. Iojik

Iojik Member

:D:D:D

9. Iojik

Iojik Member

Don't they all say that? I mean from reading all those Trustpilot reviews from all sorts of gurus, most people leave positive reviews but we know statistically that 80-90% end up losing their $.

kapulet likes this.
  10. kapulet

Yeah if its good reviews shom me Your live results from last 6 months... end of story.

11. Iojik

Iojik Member

Well a common practice among the gurus is to bribe people with all sorts of services, indicators or discounts to provide them with 5 star reviews on trustpilot. I read several reviews were people got scammed and then change their reviews. These money hungry trading "gurus" sure are cunning.

12. Iojik

Iojik Member

13. kapulet

14. kapulet

Let me tell you that nothing surprises me anymore ... We are looking for a way to earn money effectively on the market. We are constantly looking for a way to achieve this. We read, we try, we lose money. As we are naive (or lazy), we finally give up on "other people's" ideas ... Strategies, indicators, robots. And we're still in the black ass. I think trading is thousands of hours spent in front of the chart. And no someone else's strategy will do anything here because everyone is different. I think trading is not really about understanding how the market works ... you have to beat yourself. Recently I started to look at this page as well:

15. kapulet

16. kapulet

Should falll...Price Up Delta down...:D

divergence.jpg

divergence1.jpg

17. kapulet

18. kapulet

Price drop as expected but not big move ...

resistant.jpg

Price in rising swing (trend).

resistant1.jpg

19. fryguy

fryguy Active Member

20. kapulet

The prediction was good, but I don't like leaving positions open overnight.

setup.jpg

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!