Locked Digit match advance strategy

Discussion in 'Binary Options Trading systems and strategies' started by KINDMAN, 21 September 2019.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
1500.00 USD
Participants':
11 of 85
Organizer:
KINDMAN
Settlement fee for participation:
19 USD
  1. #161 Deleted member 359, 12 February 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 12 February 2020
    [QUOTE = "KINDMAN, publication: 23511, member: 11"] The author of the strategy does not give any video about this strategy, otherwise, he would give this strategy to everyone.
    The author sells bots according to his strategies, so the strategy exists: https://payhip.com/richardparishton

We have a member of NELSON OLUFEMI on the Main List who wrote on December 20, 2019 (Page 2) in his post: The strategy is very good and effective. You have seen some videos on YouTube in which this strategy generated a lot of money on binary.com. I hope we can buy this strategy before the end of the year. [/ APPOINTMENT]

definitely, I would not participate in this without any proof of something, it is impossible to pay for something that is really intangible in relation to the irrigation / benefit, in addition there is a great hurry in the purchase without any reason so that there is no basis to support the desire for any benefit, it is really an unnecessary purchase, better to invest in another project published on this page, it is my humble opinion

to whatsapp and do not answer, none of the supposed super profitable bots have videos or proof of their profitability, and draw their conclusions

Attached Files:

• fae.jpg
      fae.jpg
      File size:
      87.9 KB
      Views:
    • fae2.jpg
      fae2.jpg
      File size:
      154.9 KB
      Views:
  2. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#162 KINDMAN, 13 February 2020
    Last edited: 13 February 2020
    And you can’t assume that the author of the strategy has no desire to necessarily sell his strategies and bots, so he does not do any additional advertising, but simply posted his products on the site.
    It is possible that the author is a self-sufficient person and he earns directly himself on his strategies and bots, and this is enough for him.
    He is not interested in advertising his products, but he is confident in the quality of his products and is not going to prove anything to anyone.
    In general, this is a non-profit person and he is more attracted to the development of software products.

NELSON OLUFEMI likes this.

3. $ 1550 is a non-profit ?

4. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#164 KINDMAN, 13 February 2020
    Last edited: 13 February 2020
    Would you buy this strategy for $ 300 without ads? Definitely not. Those who buy this strategy for $ 1550 and see that it is Super, they will buy and other products at the seller’s price.
    The author appreciates his work dearly and knows that if buyers buy expensive, they will earn good then.
    And riveting fake advertising is now not a problem, which many sellers do, but our author does not apply to them.
    He does not do any advertising at all and does not want to prove anything as I wrote above.

5. Have you bought any of their products, if the answer is no (and I'm sure of it), my question, how do you ensure something you don't know?
    I just want to know that, how do you ensure what you don't know?
    I'm not here to be a burden on your publication, I just want to be sure as many people want to be about where and why they invest a certain amount of money, buy with intelligence.

6. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

one of its products is at the recruitment stage.
    https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/volatility-indices-based-on-spot.2314/

7. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

But do I guarantee something, any product that you buy cannot have a 100% guarantee, and videos and other descriptions can be fake.
    So let's invest for very little money and find out the truth for this strategy. To do this, I invite you to enroll in the Main List to reduce the price.
    Not one, I believe that this is not a fake strategy.
    You probably have not read the following in one of my posts: We have a NELSON OLUFEMI member in the Main List who wrote on December 20, 2019 (Page 2) in his post: The strategy is very good and effective. i have seen some videos on you tube where this strategy made a lot of money of digit match on binary.com. i hope we will be able to make purchase of this strategy before the year runs out.

8. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#168 KINDMAN, 14 February 2020
    Last edited: 14 February 2020
  9. neea557

neea557 Member

Hello ! I have joined the joint purchase. What’s next? Thank you

10. neea557

neea557 Member

I have joined the joint purchase for this robot. What will happen next now? Thank you

11. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

How it works

12. neea557

neea557 Member

Could u please tell me about the purchase of this software? How to pay in the money and how to receive the software? Thank you

13. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Thank you for joining our purchase. Let’s put you on the Main List to lower the price of this strategy. Write Yes and we will do it.

neea557 likes this.
  14. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

I draw again the attention of all participants to the post of 02/11/2020:
    Attention! Together with the administrators on our topic, the following decision was made:
    1. Members of the Main List do not make payments until the price drops to $ 30 and below. About the start of payment will be given an additional announcement.
    2. Recruitment to the main list continues until the price drops to $ 30 and below.

15. neea557

neea557 Member

Yes.

KINDMAN likes this.
  16. neea557

neea557 Member

So how many more participants are still needed for the purchase to kick off? Thank you

17. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

you need to reduce the price for each to $ 30 or less.

18. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Thank you for your decision.

neea557 likes this.
  19. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#179 KINDMAN, 15 February 2020
    Last edited: 15 February 2020
    Anne-Marie Ciza Aghanze today moved from the Reserve List to the Main List and did the right thing to lower the price.
    There are already 31 people on the main list, and the cost of this wonderful strategy has dropped to $ 51.
    Recruitment to the main list continues until the price drops to $ 30 and below.

Members of the Reserve List, Do a good deed for everyone and for yourself, move to the Main list and the price of the strategy will fall by $ 2 from each new member of the Main list.
    It is not in your interests to pay 30% more than in the Main List.

Attention! Friends, there is the opportunity to check our seller and his other strategy for only $ 11 a topic that our respected administrator offers: https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/volatility-indices-based-on-spot.2314/.

neea557 likes this.
  20. neea557

neea557 Member

you're welcome! hopefully this strategy is great! hopefully! because there is no demo or statistics....I hope we're not buying thin hair

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!