Locked Digit match advance strategy

Discussion in 'Binary Options Trading systems and strategies' started by KINDMAN, 21 September 2019.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
1500.00 USD
Participants':
11 of 85
Organizer:
KINDMAN
Settlement fee for participation:
19 USD
  1. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Alex today moved from the Reserve List to the Main List and did the right thing to lower the price.
    The main list is already 29 people and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 55.

I want to turn to the Reserve list, if all 5 people go to the main list then the price will drop by $ 10 and will be only $ 45.
    Do a good deed for everyone and for yourself, go to the Main list !!!

Forum users - actively join the main list, for this write about your desire to join and we will include you in the main list.

2. NELSON OLUFEMI

NELSON OLUFEMI Active Member

Sorry im yet to make a payment for the Advance Digit Match strategy. I suffered some huge loss in the hands of some scammers on Telegram (BITCOIN STUFF) I will try and make payment this week so that we can purchase this wonderful strategy.

3. move me to the main list lets go guys from reserved and new one :)

4. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

ok, you can safely pay, and if the price drops, do not worry, we will refund you the difference.

5. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Thank you for your decision. I informed the administrator and he will transfer you to the Main List.

6. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Kapulet today moved from the Reserve List to the Main List and did the right thing to lower the price.
    The main list is already 30 people and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 53.

I want to turn to the Reserve list, if all 4 people go to the main list then the price will drop by $ 8 and will be only $ 45.
    Do a good deed for everyone and for yourself, go to the Main list !!!

Forum users - actively join the main list, for this write about your desire to join and we will include you in the main list.

7. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Members of the Reserve List, Do a good deed for everyone and for yourself,
    move to the Main list and the price of the strategy will fall by $ 2 from each new member of the Main list.
    It is not in your interests to wait until the price of the strategy in the Reserve List is 30% more expensive than in the Main List.
    Forum users - actively join the main list, for this write about your desire to join and we will include you in the main list. [​IMG]

8. still too expensive...yeah

9. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Why not lower the price and do better for everyone.
    It is possible to reduce the price to $ 45 if the Reserve list move to the Main list.
    The meaning of this is quite obvious.

10. #150 Deleted member 4220, 10 February 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 10 February 2020
    I think the problem is its too expensive and it must be assumed that this strategy does not work and people lose money...
    Nothing is known about this strategy and there is a mass of cheaters 99% who have no qualms. They are happy that they found another loser and you suffer, often taking a loan for this purpose...This site "allows you to minimize" possible loss its true, but even here you have to spend a lot of money to find something valuable...I haven't found it yet. I honestly wouldn't mind the price dropping to $ 20. In my opinion there is no reason to hurry.

Deleted member 359 likes this.
  11. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#151 KINDMAN, 11 February 2020
    Last edited: 11 February 2020
    Why assume that you do not know? We all have a rich imagination, but we must say and write what you know for sure.
    And the fact that the strategy is expensive is clear to everyone from the very beginning, so we are all together trying to buy this strategy at the lowest possible price. In contrast, there are other opinions about this great and profitable strategy. This can be found in our correspondence.

12. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Attention! Together with the administrators on our topic, the following decision was made:
    1. Members of the Main List do not make payments until the price drops to $ 30 and below. About the start of payment will be given an additional announcement.
    2. Recruitment to the main list continues until the price drops to $ 30 and below.

13. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Friends, let's lower the price to $ 30. To do this, is necessary add 12 people to the Main List.
    Invite your friends and acquaintances to join the purchase strategy.
    Reserve list do a good deed for everyone and for yourself, move to the Main list.
    Forum users - actively join the main list, for this write about your desire to join and we will include you in the main list. [​IMG]

14. bab62139

bab62139 Member

I am not against the main list, but the price should be less than 30 dolors, just as for ticks, it’s always dangerous for the bank, I think that many will agree with me and it’s a pity to lose 30 dolors, once again I ask you to excuse me for my frankness

15. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

To reduce the price sign up for the main list

16. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Check out the post above where it says:
    1. Members of the Main List do not make payments until the price drops to $ 30 and below. About the start of payment will be given an additional announcement.
    2. Recruitment to the main list continues until the price drops to $ 30 and below.

Let’s first lower the price to at least $ 30 and then lower it even lower.
    Go from the Reserve list to the Main list and the price will immediately decrease by $ 2.

17. Where is an example of the strategy, video or something to see it working?

18. It's true, the testimony of someone we don't know is not strong enough to be sure, it's complicated, 100% risk that the strategies are just as bad as the others

19. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

the seller does not provide additional information.

Deleted member 359 likes this.
  20. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#160 KINDMAN, 12 February 2020
    Last edited: 12 February 2020
    The author of the strategy does not give any videos on this strategy, otherwise he would give this strategy to everyone.
    The author sells bots according to his strategies, so the strategy exists: https://payhip.com/richardparishton

We have a NELSON OLUFEMI member in the Main List who wrote on December 20, 2019(Page 2) in his post: The strategy is very good and effective. i have seen some videos on you tube where this strategy made a lot of money of digit match on binary.com. i hope we will be able to make purchase of this strategy before the year runs out.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!