Locked Digit match advance strategy

Discussion in 'Binary Options Trading systems and strategies' started by KINDMAN, 21 September 2019.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
1500.00 USD
Participants':
11 of 85
Organizer:
KINDMAN
Settlement fee for participation:
19 USD
  1. GORAZDT

GORAZDT Member

Hi

How come that I fall in the reserve list, since you have there 41 of indefinitely for a joint purchase?
    And as soon as I joined price changed to 39, so....?
    I do not want in the reserve list, because it will last tooo looong, so can you help me somehow with that, since others will have profit from that too !?

2. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Thanks for moving to the Main List.
    I informed the administrators and they will transfer you to the main list.

3. hey guys from reserve list go to main (16 people) we can significantly lower the purchase price, lets go :)

[​IMG]

4. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

GORAZDT today moved from the Reserve List to the Main List and did the right thing to lower the price.
    The main list is already 42 people and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 38.
    But we will reduce the price to $ 30 and below, so anyone do not pay until the announcement of the Payment !!!

Members of the Reserve List, Do a good deed for everyone and for yourself, move to the Main list and the price of the strategy will fall by $1 from each new member of the Main list.
    If all 14 people do this, then the price will drop by $14 and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 24 !!!
    It is not in your interests to pay 30% more than in the Main List.

The Reserve list does not need to be paid to go to the main list, but simply write about your desire to go to the main list.
    Forum users - actively join the reserve list, and later we will help you transfer to the main list to reduce the price. [​IMG]

5. GORAZDT

GORAZDT Member

KINDMAN, YOU ARE THE BEST, THANK YOU FOR TRANSFERING ME FROM RESERVE TO THE MAIN LIST.
    I TOTALY GET YOU, BUT I DO NOT GET THOSE WHO ARE IN THE RESERVE LIST AND NOT WANTING TO BE TRANSFERED TO THE MAIN LIST.
    I MEAN...WHY THEN YOU DECIDE TO YOIN AT ALL , IN THE FIRST PLACE?
    COME ON, DO SOMETHING , GET EVEN BETTER PRICE.
    THIS IS A REALY GREAT PLACE, IT CONFIRMS ALSO MY IDEAS OF GETTING SOMETHING REALY GOOD AND USEFULL FOR A FRACTION OF A WHOLE PRICE.
    TOTALY LOGICAL, POWER COMES FROM JOINING PEOPLE TOGETHER IN THE SAME CAUSE.
    PLEASE, DO THIS STEP, THIS IS EASY, AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH A REALY GOOD PRICE.
    AND ... WE ALL WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO TRY THIS STRATEGY.
    COME ON, WHAT SAY YOU ?
    KIND REGARDS TO YOU ALL

6. GORAZDT

GORAZDT Member

I'm sorry,,,JOIN AT ALL...PLEASE JOIN US IN THE MAIN LIST.

7. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Members of the Reserve List, Do a good deed for everyone and for yourself, move to the Main list and the price of the strategy will fall by $1 from each new member of the Main list.
    If all 15 people do this, then the price will drop by $15 and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 23 !!!

The Reserve list does not need to be paid to go to the main list, but simply write about your desire to go to the main list.

8. NELSON OLUFEMI

NELSON OLUFEMI Active Member

I hope the participants from the reserve list are actively following this thread. You can get this strategy way cheaper like $23 instead of the current price of $38 if all 15 participants remaining on the reserve list show interest to be moved to the main list. Just indicate your interest to move and the admin will move you to the main list. please do us all a favor and tell the admin to move you so that we can all buy this strategy and start making huge profit from it.

9. karuniah

karuniah Member

Yes, i have strong interest. Admin, please move me to main list. Thanks !

KINDMAN likes this.
  10. NELSON OLUFEMI

NELSON OLUFEMI Active Member

@ Karuniah you have done very well. You are welcome to the main list where we buy cheaper than reserve list. The price has dropped from $38 to $37 because you joined the main list. The remaining people on the reserve list pls join the main list so that we can all buy this money making strategy. We can make a purchase before next Saturday if you all move.

karuniah likes this.
  11. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

I informed the administrators and they will transfer you to the main list.

karuniah likes this.
  12. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

karuniah today moved from the Reserve List to the Main List and did the right thing to lower the price.
    The main list is already 43 people and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 37.
    But we will reduce the price to $ 30 and below, so anyone do not pay until the announcement of the Payment !!!

If all 15 people do this, then the price will drop by $15 and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 22 !!!

Forum users - actively join the reserve list, and later we will help you transfer to the main list to reduce the price. [​IMG]

13. karuniah

karuniah Member

Many thanks Kindman for your help me getting closer to the great Strategy.

For all of friends at the reserve list, come on.....

14. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

If all 16 people do this, then the price will drop by $16 and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 21 !!!

15. fxmanu93

fxmanu93 Member

Kindman move me to main list .!!

KINDMAN likes this.
  16. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

17. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

fxmanu93 today moved from the Reserve List to the Main List and did the right thing to lower the price.
    The main list is already 44 people and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 36.

If all 15 people do this, then the price will drop by $15 and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 21 !!!

18. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

If all 16 people do this, then the price will drop by $16 and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 20 !!!
    $ 20 is the best price for everyone to buy a strategy.

19. Soobash

Soobash New Member

Hello I am ready to buy, please add me to the main list

KINDMAN likes this.
  20. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

ok

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!