Locked Digit match advance strategy

Discussion in 'Binary Options Trading systems and strategies' started by KINDMAN, 21 September 2019.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
1500.00 USD
Participants':
11 of 85
Organizer:
KINDMAN
Settlement fee for participation:
19 USD
  1. Cor Basson

Cor Basson New Member

Payment via Paypal Transaction id 6EX31865WK4057126. Thank you. Cor Basson

2. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

ok

3. Cor Basson

Cor Basson New Member

I have paid. Do you want to move me to the main list. Cor

KINDMAN and GOODMEN like this.
  4. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

You did not have to pay until I announced the start of payment after lowering the price to $ 30 and below.
    We would transfer you without payment from the Reserve list to the Main list at your request.
    Nevertheless, thanks for moving to the Main List.

5. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Cor Basson today moved from the Reserve List to the Main List and did the right thing to lower the price.
    The main list is already 38 people and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 42.
    But we will reduce the price to $ 30 and below, so anyone do not pay until the announcement of the Payment !!!

Members of the Reserve List, Do a good deed for everyone and for yourself, move to the Main list and the price of the strategy will fall by $1 from each new member of the Main list.
    If all 14 people do this, then the price will drop by $14.
    It is not in your interests to pay 30% more than in the Main List.
    Forum users - actively join the reserve list, and later we will help you transfer to the main list to reduce the price. [​IMG]

6. Bedaine

Bedaine Member

You can transfer me to main list ?

KINDMAN likes this.
  7. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

done

8. NELSON OLUFEMI

NELSON OLUFEMI Active Member

YES

9. NELSON OLUFEMI

It was actually on a real account. I believe he had to hide the account details to prevent the broker from keeping an eye on the account. Demo or real, the bottom line is that the strategy works. Period

10. Alex

Alex Member

In my opinion, we should wait for a buyer and then we could vote to buy the strategy or not, since the price would be $ 40, if the 40 or most accept we would proceed to buy the strategy, and those on the list of reservation would be left to 70 dollars, because they were asked in all possible ways to join the main list to lower the price

11. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

I draw again the attention of all participants to the post of February 11, 2020:
    Attention! Together with the administrators on our topic, the following decision was made:
    1. Members of the Main List do not make payments until the price drops to $ 30 and below. About the start of payment will be given an additional announcement.
    2. Recruitment to the main list continues until the price drops to $ 30 and below.

12. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

thanks for moving to the Main List.

13. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Bedaine today moved from the Reserve List to the Main List and did the right thing to lower the price.
    The main list is already 39 people and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 41.
    But we will reduce the price to $ 30 and below, so anyone do not pay until the announcement of the Payment !!!

I draw again the attention of all participants to the post of February 11, 2020:
    Attention! Together with the administrators on our topic, the following decision was made:
    1. Members of the Main List do not make payments until the price drops to $ 30 and below. About the start of payment will be given an additional announcement.
    2. Recruitment to the main list continues until the price drops to $ 30 and below.

Members of the Reserve List, Do a good deed for everyone and for yourself, move to the Main list and the price of the strategy will fall by $1 from each new member of the Main list.
    If all 13 people do this, then the price will drop by $13.
    Forum users - actively join the reserve list, and later we will help you transfer to the main list to reduce the price. [​IMG]

14. Andrzej Figiel

Andrzej Figiel New Member

You can transfer me to main list ?

KINDMAN likes this.
  15. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Thanks for moving to the Main List.
    I informed the administrators and they will transfer you to the main list.

16. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#316 KINDMAN, 4 March 2020
    Last edited: 4 March 2020
    Andrzej Figiel and Adelani Olubunmi moved from the Reserve List to the Main List and did the right thing to lower the price.
    The main list is already 41 people and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 39.

If all 13 people do this, then the price will drop by $13.

The Reserve list does not need to be paid to go to the main list, but simply write about your desire to go to the main list.

17. Nayaz Khan

Nayaz Khan New Member

We are waiting from long time. I don't think reserver list members are interested to join main list, as I can see most of them visit to this page and yet not ready to join main list.. We are good to go with $39. My opinion Admin can start with fund collection.

Павел likes this.
  18. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

19. NELSON OLUFEMI

This is well understood Admin. However I will suggest that this decision shouldn't be too rigid. We have been on the recruitment of participants for this strategy since last year 2019. What if the participants on reserve list refused to move to the main list and price refused to drop to $30, are we going to wait till eternity for the price to drop ? Majority of the participants on the main list are willing to pay the current price. Pls let's wrap this thing up and let's start paying please. The wait is just too long.

20. NELSON OLUFEMI

Very importantly, please clarify with the seller ( Richard Parishton ) on his prefered method of payment. BITCOIN or Perfect Money so that we don't have problems of conversion and let that be the only mean with which participants will pay for fundraising. Just my thoughts. Thank you

GOODMEN likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!