Locked Digit match advance strategy

Discussion in 'Binary Options Trading systems and strategies' started by KINDMAN, 21 September 2019.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
1500.00 USD
Participants':
11 of 85
Organizer:
KINDMAN
Settlement fee for participation:
19 USD
  1. Profitex

Profitex Member

Hmm I will like to suggest we buy the strategy from success team directly, because to the best of my knowledge they run a credible company. I had a deal with them early this year and they refunded my money.

2. which product they refund ?

3. Alex

Alex Member

in the first images they are ordered as they appear in the video and the balance hardly changes even in the last entry there are 2000 dollars less, in the final image the creator of the video covers the code, why does it? And why not use it in real account if it is so effective?

prueba 1.png Prueba2.png prueba3.png pruena4.png

prueba5.png

4. Alex

Alex Member

Richard and success team are together in this

upload_2020-2-23_12-0-17.png

5. Павел

Павел New Member

[QUOTE = "Алекс, должность: 25055, участник: 99"] Ричард и команда успеха вместе в этом

[ATTACH = полный] 10613 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
    20200223_224850.jpg

6. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Alex, you wrote everything correctly and the balance is displayed on the screen in orange stripe, and I’m somehow used to seeing the balance at the top of the screen and overlooked it.
    Yes, this is a demo account, especially with work on such large sums. Few people show their Real accounts when dealing with large amounts.
    There are no videos on the author’s official website.
    Nevertheless, when contacting the author of the strategy, the answer was received: "with Advanced Digit Match Strategy you can start with 30 $ -50 $ only it is accurate from 85% to 90%."
    And this is a excelenc win rate.

7. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#267 KINDMAN, 23 February 2020
    Last edited: 23 February 2020
    Yes, in any case(from Richard or from success team), when purchasing the Advanced Digit Match strategy, the exit to the site presented when creating this topic: https://payhip.com/b/lP8j

8. Павел

Павел New Member

It looks like he can give a discount. Find out. And maybe it will help us.

9. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#269 KINDMAN, 24 February 2020
    Last edited: 24 February 2020
    Members of the Reserve List, Do a good deed for everyone and for yourself, move to the Main list and the price of the strategy will fall by $1-$ 2 from each new member of the Main list.
    If all 11 people do this, then the price will drop by $ 16-$18.
    It is not in your interests to pay 30% more than in the Main List.
    Forum users - actively join the reserve list, and later we will help you transfer to the main list to reduce the price. [​IMG]

10. I would like to ask people from reserve list go to main list. We are all waiting for You. Thank You :)

11. Reverend

Reverend New Member

I don't intend to discourage you guys. I am talking from experience: Success Team is not genuine with traceable and questionable fake strategies.

Don't say you were not warned.

12. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

can you give us more information? It's not enough to just come and say it's bad....

13. You have some experience in this field ?

14. dwenforex

dwenforex Active Member

Proof to us beyond reasonable doubt.

15. Alex

Alex Member

The problem is that there is no evidence that succes team is a serious company, even its website leaves much to be desired with irrelevant content and even with spelling mistakes, I do not think that a serious company will be handled like this, without even knowing who the ones are. they handle everything, that is, putting real photos and not videos of meetings taken from the internet

16. #276 Deleted member 4220, 24 February 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 24 February 2020
    I must say youre wright...actualy their website looks hopeless I could say I would expect more...basically it looks like a good crap for me - I feel it but I want to check, let's lower the price and join people and check ! Many times before I was convinced that I bought something valuable and it was shit worth... I know strange logic

17. Reverend

Reverend New Member

My experience with them was not funny.

18. Reverend

Reverend New Member

#278 Reverend, 24 February 2020
    Last edited: 24 February 2020

There is no credible company selling good product without live testimonies , videos or screenshots on the product performance.

I once busted them on two of their fake claims about the 1. Demise of the owner of Success Team 2. Claiming demo account was real when the transaction ID was so glaring to people that have little knowledge.

19. It is also strange that they sell something so unique ! I would never do that public... I would have to trust someone very much

20. Alex

Alex Member

I think it all depends on how the friends who are going to acquire the software that succes team offers go, they are risking a lot, and I think everything depends on the success or not of that purchase

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!