Locked Digit match advance strategy

Discussion in 'Binary Options Trading systems and strategies' started by KINDMAN, 21 September 2019.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
1500.00 USD
Participants':
11 of 85
Organizer:
KINDMAN
Settlement fee for participation:
19 USD
  1. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Thank you for your decision.

2. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Павел today moved from the Reserve List to the Main List and did the right thing to lower the price.
    The main list is already 32 people and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 50.
    But we will reduce the price to $ 30 and below, so anyone do not pay until the announcement of the Payment.

Reserve list go to the Main list to reduce price. If all 5 people do this, then the price will drop by $ 10.
    Why do you need to buy a strategy 30% more expensive?
    Forum users - actively join the reserve list, and later we will help you transfer to the main list to reduce the price. [​IMG]

Павел likes this.
  3. zulkamal

zulkamal Member

show utube how does it works

4. zulkamal

zulkamal Member

is this EA trades some sort like Binary option trading, and Not FX trading??

5. Well folks, this was the answer I received from this supposed seller, so read and decide, he says he is selling at $ 5000 so watch yourselves---------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi are you taking about my KS software,
    please watch it here:
    It is in my channel it is that auto version that I sell not another version this is the automatic version
    thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. zulkamal

zulkamal Member

weird strategy used, cant understand what this ea about. Only showed the facts and figures without explanation. what strategy it used?? Is it a binary trades??

7. nobody knows, and on the page it shows nothing, in my opinion it has great possibilities of being scam

8. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Do you even read posts on this topic?
    Post by kapulet Page10 from February 15:
    Yeah I contacted with seller too he wrote with Advanced Digit Match Strategy you can start with 30$-50$ only it is accurate from 85% to 90%. Best one is KS Software - killer shoot software (5000$) 100% accuracy - you don't have to learn anything :), but there is one problem...broker will block you soonner or later he wrote. To look realistic in my opinion, it's all too wonderful, I don't believe in miracles and I was really a believer "holy grail of trading" etc. - dont exist. So in my opinion guys let's lower the price join us (to main list) and let's buy it as cheap as possible if it works, it means that the holy grail exists and I am a man of "little faith".. and you also need to be very careful with trading not to get the red flag from the broker...

9. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

I already wrote to you that this is not an Expert Advisor, but a Strategy that can be used for manual trading on binary.com and also used to write bots for this trading.
    The strategy is very profitable, so register in the Reserve List and then go to the Main List to reduce the price.

10. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#210 KINDMAN, 18 February 2020
    Last edited: 19 February 2020
    Reserve list go to the Main list to reduce price. If all 8 people do this, then the price will drop by $ 14-16$.
    Forum users - actively join the reserve list, and later we will help you transfer to the main list to reduce the price. [​IMG]

11. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Who from the Reserve list wants to go to the Main list to lower the price of the strategy,
    write and administrators will transfer you to the Main list.
    Do a good deed for all !

12. dwenforex

dwenforex Active Member

Hello admin, Is it digit match basic or pro?

Is it up for download once payment is made?

Currently going at how much?

13. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#213 KINDMAN, 19 February 2020
    Last edited: 19 February 2020
    Now no payment yet. We are going to decline in price to $ 30 and below.
    Join the reserve list, and later we will help you transfer to the main list to reduce the price.

14. main list please

15. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

done

16. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Thank you for your decision.

Deleted member 359 likes this.
  17. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Jonatan adarve molina today moved from the Reserve List to the Main List and did the right thing to lower the price.
    The main list is already 33 people and we can buy this wonderful strategy for $ 48.
    But we will reduce the price to $ 30 and below, so anyone do not pay until the announcement of the Payment.

Reserve list go to the Main list to reduce price. If all 8 people do this, then the price will drop by $ 16.

NELSON OLUFEMI likes this.
  18. Alfri

Alfri Active Member

He said it is automatic version not just strategy?

19. NELSON OLUFEMI

NELSON OLUFEMI Active Member

Dear Admin, I think it will be helpful if you can do a write up explaining the benefit of Main list and the reserve list . My guess is that most people dont know the benefit of being on the main list of a joint purchase. participants on the main lists actually enjoy some benefits that are not available to the reserve list. this information may encourage the participants on the reserve list to move over to the main list now that the offer is still valid so that we can lower the price for the strategy and buy it

20. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Rules of participation in joint purchases

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!