Locked Digit match advance strategy

Discussion in 'Binary Options Trading systems and strategies' started by KINDMAN, 21 September 2019.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
1500.00 USD
Participants':
11 of 85
Organizer:
KINDMAN
Settlement fee for participation:
19 USD
  1. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

I personally hope this is a subtle, advanced strategy. There are indirect signs of this.
    You probably have not read the following in one of my posts above: We have a NELSON OLUFEMI member in the Main List who wrote on December 20, 2019 (Page 2) in his post: The strategy is very good and effective. i have seen some videos on you tube where this strategy made a lot of money of digit match on binary.com. i hope we will be able to make purchase of this strategy before the year runs out.

Plus, the author of the strategy recently began selling his other strategy for only $ 200, which can be tested for only $ 11: https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/volatility-indices-based-on-spot.2314/.

2. neea557

neea557 Member

Yes I have gone through almost each page and stumbled across these statements mamy a times but still I’m not very reassured but will go ahead when time is up

3. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Do not worry buying this strategy will pay off.
    Invite your friends and acquaintances to join the purchase of this strategy to reduce price.

4. Paul Neil

Paul Neil Active Member

Hi everyone I emailed the seller and he says that his stradegy is good and simple I mentioned that we have bought other stradegies which where confusing and needed a mathematics degree to workout he has said you will definitely benefit from this stradegy also any questions once purchased he is happy to help so for the price I think it's worth a go so can we all make payment and start to profit from this

5. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Thank you for your activity and a good message, but most of the main list is not ready to pay $ 51, let's continue to lower the price.
    Invite your friends and acquaintances to join the purchase of this strategy to reduce price.

6. #186 Deleted member 4220, 16 February 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 16 February 2020
    Yeah I contacted with seller too he wrote with Advanced Digit Match Strategy you can start with 30$-50$ only it is accurate from 85% to 90%. Best one is KS Software - killer shoot software (5000$) 100% accuracy - you don't have to learn anything :), but there is one problem...broker will block you soonner or later he wrote. To look realistic in my opinion, it's all too wonderful, I don't believe in miracles and I was really a believer "holy grail of trading" etc. - dont exist. So in my opinion guys let's lower the price join us (to main list) and let's buy it as cheap as possible if it works, it means that the holy grail exists and I am a man of "little faith".. and you also need to be very careful with trading not to get the red flag from the broker...

KINDMAN, NELSON OLUFEMI and neea557 like this.
  7. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#187 KINDMAN, 16 February 2020
    Last edited: 16 February 2020
    Thank you for your message with specific numerals !

Reserve list, you read what a person who recently did not believe in this strategy writes, and now supports it.
    It is necessary to reduce the price and buy this strategy.
    Reserve list go to the Main list to reduce price.
    If all 5 people from the Reserve go to the Main List, the price will immediately decrease by $ 10

8. NELSON OLUFEMI

NELSON OLUFEMI Active Member

I can almost guarantee you that with enough practice, we will all make profit from this strategy. The payout for digit match on binary.com is 800% in other words; if you stake $1 and your prediction is right, you have a payout of $8 and you can compound your trade and win more. 3-4 trades a day and you are done with good profit.

KINDMAN likes this.
  9. NELSON OLUFEMI

I agree with you totally. If we don't trade greedily a healthy profit of $100 -$200 daily is moderate. That way you don't get flagged by the broker. Mind you, synthetic volatility indices run 24/7. Great opportunity to make profit.

10. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Today, some members of the main list gave excellent recommendations on the strategy !
    Friends, Let's cut the price for buying a strategy.

Reserve list go to the Main list to reduce price.
    Forum users - actively join the main list, for this write about your desire to join and we will include you in the main list.

NELSON OLUFEMI likes this.
  11. NELSON OLUFEMI

12. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

It is in the interest of everyone to quickly reduce the price to $ 30 and below and buy this profitable strategy that will quickly pay back the purchase costs.

Reserve list go to the Main list to reduce price. If all 5 people do this, then the price will drop by $ 10.
    Why do you need to buy a strategy 30% more expensive?
    Forum users - actively join the reserve list, and later we will help you transfer to the main list to reduce the price. [​IMG]

NELSON OLUFEMI likes this.
  13. neea557

neea557 Member

When are we paying for this software? I’m ready please. How more long should we wait? Why the people in the reserve list so reluctant? Can they answer back please so that we know whether they are in or out? This is so unfair!

14. neea557

neea557 Member

can I pay now and get the strategy please? I am ready please.

15. Павел

Павел New Member

Guys if the price drops to $ 30, I will immediately write down the basis. $ 50 is still expensive for me.

16. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

I draw again the attention of all participants to the post of 02/11/2020:
    Attention! Together with the administrators on our topic, the following decision was made:
    1. Members of the Main List do not make payments until the price drops to $ 30 and below. About the start of payment will be given an additional announcement.
    2. Recruitment to the main list continues until the price drops to $ 30 and below.

I hope you understand:
    When the price reaches the level of $ 30 and below, Payment will be announced and after its completion the strategy will be bought.

Павел likes this.
  17. Павел

Павел New Member

Signed up for the backup list how do I go to the main list?

18. zulkamal

zulkamal Member

pls show some live trades for this EA

19. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

done

Павел likes this.
  20. KINDMAN

KINDMAN Active Member
    Staff Member Organizer

This is not an Advisor, this is a Strategy, and it’s very profitable. Read the posts of the members of the Main List on pages 9-10 and you will understand.
    Sign up for the Reserve list and then we will transfer you to the Main list to reduce the price.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!