Request Mq4 to ex4 decompilation service. Where to find?

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by edhry, 30 May 2024.

1. edhry

edhry Member

Hi.

I want to find a mq4 to ex4 decompilation service.

Where can I find - and can we make the service available in Clubbing buy where we give our ex4 and you give mq4?

If clubbing buy can not help - where can ve find such a service?

Thank you.

2. Yochristie

Yochristie New Member

Text @Arapru on telegram, they were referring him that provide these services.

3. edhry

edhry Member

Thank you Yochristie.

4. edhry

edhry Member

Can someone tell me the cheapest decompilation service? Metatrade started to block EA's that are cracked. I only need it to use it as long as Metatrader exists. If you can provide that, no decompilation is needed - only activate the EA forever. Is there a way to prevent Metatrader to ban an EA?

I only want the source code if it is not expensive. But without decompiling if you provide is to work as an ex4 file without getting banned that would be fine too...

What is the cost for that?

5. edhry

edhry Member

Hi. I found the source file. Normal ex4 is bannned in Metatrader. If I compile the MQ4, will Metatrader ban me? Or do I need to change a few lines of code? What can I do to prevent Metatrader to ban my EA?

Thank you!....

6. Yochristie

Yochristie New Member

I think once you have the source file you’ll be okay, I know of another guy he can decompile but I’m not too trusting, but he should be a bit cheaper but they are all expensive when it comes to decompiling.

edhry likes this.
  7. edhry

edhry Member

Thank you for the help!..

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!