Recruitment of participants TradingLab Premium

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by Trustsignal, 17 December 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
419.00 USD
Participants':
2 of 20
Organizer:
GOODMEN
10%
Settlement fee for participation:
22 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. Trustsignal, 2. jameszza;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Trustsignal

Trustsignal Active Member

Hello everyone, many of you already know me or have seen some of my comments in some posts, I have been here for some time and like everyone I have bought too much garbage, after all I must be thankful that I did not buy at the original price, well let's get to the topic.

I have been following this group and their YouTube channel for a while, I bought their indicator and the truth is it didn't help me much, too many things to learn in 1 month of the test that I took, but what I do know is that the creator of the indicator himself gives you very good results, they have a premium service where they share signals, I think they are shared completely by Discord but friends the results are too incredible, I want to make it clear that these signals probably cannot be used to prop firm, since the TradingLab signals are from indices and crypto, it is true that the service includes forex and indices signals that are probably in prop firm, but I want to open this topic to focus 100% on TradingLab signals, and in the following screenshots you will understand why.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can check it in your discord:
    https://discord.gg/22CJg5xE

Your YouTube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/@TradingLabOfficial

He doesn't have myfxbook or anything that can be verified but I have spoken with him and everything I see in his community is relatively transparent.

My proposal is simple, let's pay 4 months, which is $419.
    And if they are good, there is a lifetime option for $1,299.
    https://tradinglab.ai/premium/

I leave this possibility in your hands, as I say and I repeat, I am interested in all the signals that are specific to TradingLab, which seems to have a very good success rate, although I can add that this Sherlock is also very good, people talk crazy about the success he has in mind. cryptos, I'm not specifically interested in this but we will receive everything, JOIN and let's test how real this is!

2. Trustsignal

Trustsignal Active Member

I'm going to try one more time, UP

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!