Recruitment of participants NADEX Home Run I

Discussion in 'Nadex' started by Dron, 7 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
497.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

NADEX Home Run I

Screenshot_773.jpg

NADEX Home Run I Home Run Strategy Aiming for 200% to 1000% Scores on the 2 Hour Binary

NADEX Home Run I Home Run Strategy has become a surprisingly good discovery for identifying potential home run moves on a consistent basis.

NADEX Home Run I Home Run Strategy takes a particular price action cycle that happens fairly frequently and helps you position yourself to make a very large return on NADEX binary options.

And as you know by now, with NADEX binary options, you have this ability to make this type of extraordinary large return such as a 200% to 1000% return on the different types of binary options expirations, although we are focused on the two hour 1 hour binary options expiration in this case.

See Video for Explanation for NADEX Home Run I Home Run Strategy Aiming for 200% to 1000% Scores

NADEX Home Run I Home Run Strategy Aiming for 200% to 1000% Scores is a NADEX trading strategy you can use on demand.
    The strategy is very flexible. Help you in your trading in general. Will help you shift your mindset to coordinate with the ebb and flow of the marketplace.

• Have multiple opportunities per day exact method for entry and exits for any potential home run moves.
    • In order to hit a homerun trading moves also you can ride momentum up a chain taking an out of the money position for example from 15 riding that to 90 and cash out early. Some times, or actually quite often, moves on the underlying asset move nice and big putting you fast in the money up to 80 or 90 – so it’s usually better to take the money and run when these faster moves happen.
    • Yes deltas are pretty good when trading the NADEX 2 hour binary especially on Forex binaries so you will have many opportunities that keep appearing over and over that you can trade.
    • Also remember that you don’t have to have a big huge move in order to hit a homerun from an out-of-the-money position. Because you can simply just ride a smaller move into the money (past the strike you bought in your favored direction) and let it expire!
    • Also please do understand that your binary options delta’s increase as you get closer and closer to expiration so therefore you need fewer and fewer pips or points in order to score a huge out of money home run.
    • NADEX Home Run I Home Run Strategy Aiming for 200% to 1000% Scores strategy can be used for opportunities a little closer in time towards expiration because this opportunity targets a more explosive type of momentum breakout so you could pop a little move in price from say 15 to 70 and quickly take the profits for a sweet score that doesn’t take to long to develop, even just minutes or less.
    • Yes there is lots of opportunity as the 2-hour binary starts getting close to expiration and even with 30 minutes left your delta’s can be really great. This means that you don’t need much movement at all in the underlying asset in order to score a very large return.
    • The homerun trading mindset when trading strategically such as with “the predator to prey mindset” (think of the animal world), the hunter mindset, a tiger mindset etc… Can be a most lucrative way of trading because the mindset is very focused. And when your opportunity arises you will tend to be very ready to strike when you need to. A lot of traders miss lots of opportunities because they are not mentally and emotionally prepared to strike when they need to strike. But now you know. And now you can be, especially and specifically with NADEX Home Run I Home Run Strategy Aiming for 200% to 1000% Scores!
    • Click the add to cart button below to get started.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!