Recruitment of participants FTMO Prop Pass Provider Test

Discussion in 'Forex Trading systems and strategies' started by Kakashi, 28 November 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
1400.00 USD
Participants':
2 of 35
Organizer:
GOODMEN
5%
Settlement fee for participation:
50 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. Kakashi, 2. (anonym)
    ;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Kakashi

Kakashi Active Member

Hi Guys

You all know I dont bring random GB this is to test 2 Prop firm challenge passing guys

https://t.me/propfirmspassers - Takes money post he clears Phase 1 gives confidence (50K Cost: 280$, Cost of Account: 380$)

https://t.me/Challenge_Passing_services - Says will refund cant trust but can try has multiple proofs in telegram (50k Cost:
    320$ and Cost of Account: 380$)

So the goal is to take an account of 50k each in FTMO and test both providers, if passed we can give account managemnt to the same guy and whatever payouts we get can be reused in the website

So once the fund raising is complete we can lock the GB join in if you can, if anyone tried the above and had bad reviews let us know to avoid them

Total Damage: 1360$

2. unclejoey

unclejoey Active Member

Have you tried passing the challenges yourself? I don't mean to be rude.

3. Kakashi

Kakashi Active Member

im 1mil funded why this question how is that relevant

unclejoey likes this.
  4. lakadigital

lakadigital Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!