Recruitment of participants Fortune MT4

Discussion in 'Archive' started by moneydigger, 10 November 2022.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
2800.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 50
Organizer:
GOODMEN
2%
Settlement fee for participation:
58 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    ;
    Reserve list:
    1. RKrish, 2. (anonym)
    ;
  1. moneydigger

moneydigger Active Member

#1 moneydigger, 10 November 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: 1 December 2022
    Fortune MT4
    V2.2

The Fortune Expert Advisor can be launched on any period, any currency pair and any broker's server. This is a unique trading system! Also, it is recommended to work on liquid Forex pairs with low spreads and use VPS. The minimum starting deposit is $100 and the minimum lot is 0.01.

The EA is for a high frequency trading. It uses two trading options: virtual and real stop levels. Virtual stop levels (take profit, stop loss and trailing stop) work the same way as conventional ones placed on the server/broker side, but they are not visible to your broker and stored only in the EA's "memory". The Expert system passes all historical data and all currency pairs with a single setup. All tests displayed in the screenshots have been made at a real broker. If there is a commission on the account, re-calculate it into a spread equivalent and fill in Commission field. The less the commission and spread, the higher the profit. The worse the connection lags of your broker, the larger stop loss, take profit and trailing stop you should set, so that the server is able to process them at a necessary price. The frequency of trading will be lower in this case. Spread can be adjusted during testing. Use the every tick mode!

High frequency trading (HFT) is the main form of algorithmic trading in financial markets. Modern equipment and algorithms are used for fast trading. This Expert system is designed for this kind of trading. The Fortune trading system can buy and sell within fractions of a second.

Having a high-speed computer and Internet connection, you can use this product. Attempts to use the product on the low-speed computer and Internet channel will not give successful results. Trading style should be confirmed by the EA parameters. Higher frequency suggests lower pips in the EA settings. Taking into account the above, you can define the strength of the frequency of your Expert Advisor.

Parameters

• Magic — the identifier of the EA's trades.
    • VirtualOrders — allows using virtual pending orders (controlled by the EA) instead of real ones.
    • VirtualStops — stop loss and take profit levels are not set really on the server, but are controlled at the Expert Advisor level (the broker does not see what the EA controls).
    • MaxSpread — the maximum spread to open a position.
    • TakeProfit—Take Profit in pips.
    • StopLoss — Stop Loss in pips.
    • TrailingStart — the distance in pips to start trailing.
    • Commission — an important parameter (just like spread) for the accounts where commissions are used. Configure this parameter both in optimization and real trading. Calculate the commission in pips and set the value in pips as an additive to spread.
    • Slippage — maximum allowed slippage.
    • Multiplier — an important parameter. An order will be placed only if volatility is above this relative parameter (the higher the parameter, the higher volatility is required for entering the market).
    • PercentageLimit — the parameter in percentage means that an order will be placed if the ratio of real volatility to the selected Multiplier parameter is greater than the specified percent.
    • ExpireSeconds — pending order lifetime in milliseconds.
    • MoneyManagement — if true, Risk filed is active. If false, ManualLotsize is used.
    • Risk — the lot is calculated based on the deposit.
    • ManualLotsize — the fixed lot is specified here.

dll msimg32

2. moneydigger

I think this EA might be interesting.
    It's an ea from december 2014, last updated in 2018. I backtested it with a spread of 10 points, starting from the year 2020, and still shows good results.

And no, there is no signal.

It's not trading honderds orders a month, but if you want you can use more risk to increase the profits when you are confident.

For me it's hard to get high backtest quality (m1 is only 25% and m5 is 90%), I usually use MT5 for high quality, so if someone can do a backtest with higher quality, please share the info.

This is what I see when I use risk = 10 (spread = 10 fixed) starting from 2020.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I see some profits are okay, for example with 0.01 lot some profits are $1 / $1.45, so that gives me hope that this ea isn't that slippage / spread / broker dependend.

Not sure if a ECN account with commission is better, if you can find a low-medium spread without commission it might be better. (just test on both and we will find out).

3. sunny7day

sunny7day Active Member

not profitable with real spread and commission

4. moneydigger

Have you tested it with high quality data? If so can you share screenshot?

5. Fazli

Fazli Member

Is this a scalper EA?

I don't use MT4 anymore so I wonder how the EA works

6. moneydigger

I think this is a scalper / price action ea.
    It's from the same seller as uni bot.
    I want to try it because some profits are big with 0.01 lot.

If there are some orders with $1 / $1.45 profit with 0.01 lot slippage / commission shouldn't take all the profit.
    It's a gamble, but there is a bigger chance that it works when there are orders with $1+ then if there are only profits of only $0.05 for example with 0.01 lot.
    If the ea only had profits of $0.05 I wouldn't burn my hands on it for sure.
    But broker will be important, let's use a broker with low spread and no commission.

It's easy to say it doesn't work because of slippage and commission, it's understandable, but some things we have to give it a try and maybe it works.
    That's why I also asked if someone can backtest with high quality so we can get a little better picture.
    There are some brokers that have low spread and low slippage and no commission, it might work pretty well on those brokers.
    But also on roboforex pro account or icmarkets standard account there is a possibility that it might work.

I know many ea's with great results have this problem, but in most cases those ea's only have a few points profit. That's why I test on fixed 0.01 lot and see how much profit it will have.
    For commission, we can try an account without commission + rebates.

7. FIOCCO

FIOCCO Member

Il software sul sito Costa 2700 non è che poi si deve aspettare ancora perchè il prezzo aumenta?

8. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Fortune MT4

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!