Recruitment of participants ExactOptionPicks Good Option Trades Signal Every Trading Day

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by Gurminj, 18 July 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
349.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 17
Organizer:
Gurminj
17%
Settlement fee for participation:
21 USD
  1. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

ExactOptionPicks Good Option Trades Signal Every Trading Day
    1 year

1.PNG

These signals are different from most and are suitable for experienced traders and brokers that allow options

Proprietary Filtering Selection Process (PFSP). Our system identifies those stocks either ready to break resistance, or fall through support.

Our system allows you to do more important things with your time than to scan through dozens of charts and unnecessary research.

Option trades sent directly to your e-mail.

You will never miss an alert. You will have the trade alert at the same time we release it.

Trading alerts are released within 90 minutes of the opening bell and every trade is closed on or before the 3rd trading day. No hoping, we’re either right or we’re right out!!

Having the information at your fingertips will allow you to make the moves necessary to ensure profitability.

Limited support from our customer support team. The picks are very straightforward and we;re not an educational outfit nor do we know your individual situation so will not attempt to offer individualized advice.

Effortless trading. With each selection you are given the exact entry point, stop-loss level, and target price.

Whenever you incorporate a trading system you must take out the emotional aspects. Having clear cut trading guidelines helps eliminate poor trading decisions.

How will you benefit from ExactOptionPicks?

When our system isolates an opportunity in the options market, it issues a signal, which we immediately e-mail to our members and simultaneously post to the site. The signal contains the exact entry price, exit price as well as a stop-loss price for added capital protection.

With EOP, you don’t have to spend endless hours online looking for option picks. We do it for you! Allow us to give you two more reasons why you should consider stock options. Options allow you to rent a stock instead of owning it. Option traders can control the movement of the stock with much less capital at risk using stock options. Stock options allow option traders to leverage stock moves into gains that can be 5 to 10 times greater. Our option newsletter may be the key to your success.

Luci likes this.
  2. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

These signals are really good and easy to follow and apply.

It is very possible that the fee is paid on the first day of operation.

Yesterday I tried from my real account, with 2 options ($425 margin) = almost 20% profit in less than 10 minutes.

The signals are detailed with the entry price, stoploss and takeprofit but they explain on their website that each one can manage these recommendations differently.

I hope there will be interest and this purchase can be completed for a year, I think it is worth it

Exact1707.JPG

AutoTrading007 and Gurminj like this.
  3. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

These are the results since July 12, more than $700 profit in real account in 2 weeks...
    I have finally subscribed for a year because I do not see that this instrument will interest many people
    I get the feeling that most prefer Forex

Exact2807.JPG

4. unclejoey

unclejoey Active Member

5. Marlon Arevalo

Marlon Arevalo Active Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!