Buy Agimat FX® iQ (JAN 2023) 5Min Scalp!!!

Discussion in 'Forex Indicators MT4' started by Syahirul, 25 January 2023.

Tags:
Stage:
Completed
Price:
345.00 USD
Participants':
20 of 20
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  1. Syahirul

Syahirul Member

Web Programmer
    #1 Syahirul, 25 January 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: 9 February 2023
    The Best Forex Scalping Strategy - Try It!
    Now, here comes Agimat FX® iQ into play!

I am very proud of Agimat FX® iQ and I used it myself daily. On average I execute 10 scalp trades a day from Monday to Thursday. Each scalp no more than 1-5pips. I archive 100% accuracy that with . Try it yourself!

Download the Agimat FX® iQ Free Trial, watch the tutorial video, understand everything and start trading! The trading rules are simplified.

Agimat-FX-iQ-scalping-at-the-finest.png

To make it short, I have created an algorithm that compares the present financial market data in real-time with set files that are filled with years of Forex price history for all significant currency pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD or USDJPY.

My algorithm is based on a simple but extremely effective formula: "Prediction of Forex micro trends based on recent events/evidence from the past". Agimat-FX-iQ-formula.jpeg

The AI algorithm, based on 370 scripts, will give Forex Scalping Signals every five minutes and drawing the predicted Forex price on the chart.

With an approach like that, the trading software will find repeating patterns and micro trends over and over again. With almost 100% accuracy Agimat FX® iQ fires buy or sell signals alongside 10 minutes forecast for the coming move of price.

If the behaviour of the currency pair changes over time, Agimat FX® iQ will recognize, adjust and store the new specifics for future performance. With the increase of new incoming data, the information set files are getting preponderant and larger.

Agimat FX® iQ trains itself efficiently on complete Forex price history while retaining the extrapolation properties of the data. After a buy or sell signal has been given, the Forex Price Prediction will be printed on the chart in the form of candles before the current price.

This complex system works on 5M charts and is suitable for Forex scalping only.

What is Agimat FX® iQ
    Agimat FX® iQ is a neural network-trained Forex Future prediction trading system with plenty of evidence for almost 100% accuracy to forecast Forex Micro Trends.

Agimat FX® iQ can predict ten minutes of future price movements in 5 Minutes time frames. The predicted price move is then printed on the chart and you need to wait for the confirmation alert.

It is a breakthrough in Forex scalping with signals every five minutes and endless possibilities.

The software produces signals for manual execution or can trade fully automated. Agimat FX® iQ has been developed with the MetaTrader package for Phyton.

The forex trading system includes multiple libraries for machine learning and process automation. The necessary neural network files are encoded into the system and offline available on your computer after installation of the trading tool.

Unlike 99% of other Forex indicators, Agimat FX® iQ is not subject to periodic optimization. Statistical calculations and machine learning keep up effectiveness completely without any human participation.

The electronic Forex exchange market has contrivance, but Agimat FX® iQ applies smart automated adjustments.

This is the future of retail Forex trading.

dll msimg32
    Agimat FX® iQ

2. MisterX

MisterX Member

3. ikram

ikram Member

4. Syahirul

Syahirul Member

Web Programmer
    Untitled-1.jpg

Secret Sauce Agimat FX iQ Price Grid

I have completely re-designed the Agimat FX® Price Grid™. But it did not end with a new user-friendly design and stunning new features.

The code had to be compatible with ATCA-01, the mainframe that runs purely on Python and not the common MQL programming language. The Price Grid needed a re-coding.

To make my new Forex Scalping System Agimat FX® FX iQ nearly 100% accurate, I had to implement the new Price Grid™. Instead of having some psychological lines, the Agimat FX® Price Grid™ will draw the daily open on your chart in the first place.

The daily-open price is a super strong element throughout the whole trading day.

After the system has established the daily open on your chart, eight additional price levels will be created. Have a look below at the chart sample.

But, on what are those eight price levels based, Dennis? Well, we need to clarify that it stays within my company. But I can tell you the Price Grid™ does not present Fibonacci or any other known channels.

The Price Grid™ needs to be used with the Agimat FX® iQ Future Prediction Module and Micro Trend Arrow. If everything lines up, you will see on which Price Grid™ line the Forex price gets rejected to enter a buy or sell.

Untitled-22.jpg
    After several weeks of trial and evaluation, the results are jaw-dropping.

Untitled-222.jpg

As you can see on those two chart samples, the Price Grid™ plays a major part in determining the accuracy of Agimat FX® iQ in combination with our Forex Future prediction module.

5. sberry

sberry Active Member

6. beat

beat Member

7. smcfx

smcfx Active Member

UP i like short term scalps

8. dxnxz

dxnxz Member

9. Venous

Venous Member

Where is the problem?

Dante777 likes this.
  10. mar214

mar214 Active Member

IT Project
    hi Admin/GoodMen, just pay with SKRILL 20 usd, warmly

upload_2023-1-27_21-1-39.png

11. Dante777

Dante777 Active Member

Shouldn't this be a fundraising already ?

12. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

FUNDRAISING

13. Admin

Admin Administrator

14. Syahirul

Syahirul Member

Web Programmer
  15. Syahirul

Syahirul Member

Web Programmer
    Reversal Arrow showing Micro Trends on M5

Untitled-1.jpg
    Agimat FX® iQ Forex Swing Indicator
    Of course, you want to know at what point the Forex price will reverse to have a drawdown as low as possible. Right?! But let me clear out something important first. You always will have a small drawdown after opening your trade.

That is because of your spread, the difference between the bid and ask price. You need to understand that. Executing a trade without a drawdown is kinda a fairytale.

You are in need of a Forex Broker with a low spread for major pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY etc. Here is your solution, the lowest spread forex brokers. Using one of those brokers in conjunction with Agimat FX® iQ will extremely reduce the drawdown.

Use Agimat FX® iQ to avoid mistakes and trading against the price.

Ok, I think it would be best to show you two examples, buy and sell. So you can clearly visualize what I am talking about. Please remember, the micro trend arrow indicator is part of the Agimat FX® iQ Forex Scalping Systems and works within the 5-minute time frame.

Bearish (sell) and Bullish (buy) sample
    Untitled-3.jpg Untitled-2.jpg
    Once the Forex price gets rejected on the Agimat FX® iQ Price Grid™, a micro trend reversal will likely form and the micro trend arrow confirmation will appear.

Then you have already two verifications needed (rejection on the Price Grid™ and micro trend arrow) to enter a sell or buy scalping trade if the future prediction module has pointed in the same direction. Here is some detailed information on the Agimat FX® iQ Forex Future Prediction Module.

It is very important for you to understand that you need to use the Agimat FX® iQ components as a system because they are modified and adjusted to work together perfectly.

I needed many weeks of calibration to find the harmony between the elements of Agimat FX® iQ which resulted in almost 100% accuracy.

16. MEMO

MEMO Active Member

Hi paid 0.18 LTC = 16 $
    TX ID
    560cc3f8effd762e906b8414d37fe2f5bd32002eb101b461f7bdf5016a0e0b2d

17. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

ok

18. Darren Sheloff

Darren Sheloff New Member

Paid via PayPay US $20